thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bugs ive come across

Go down

bugs ive come across Empty bugs ive come across

Post  somenoob Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:35 am

Here are some bugs ive come across in no particular order:

In Tsig's cutscenes toward the end of the game, she has no face, only her eyes and lips show up

On the Etti world, when you need to take out the members for kannos, if you use the jawa, you can squeeze by the guards to get to the office.

With merchants sometimes when you try to buy an item, another entry will appear in the menu and it will crash the game.

Sometimes my party members switch between light side and dark side for no reason, a couple times Bastilla was dark while kannos magically became light sided.

And the last one is where I am stuck, Im at the end of the game when you have to enter the jedi temple again, except the doors that lead into it won't let me enter, the blue text doesnt show up and im stuck in the streets, very annoying as I want to finish this play through and then try dark side......

somenoob

Back to top Go down

bugs ive come across Empty Re: bugs ive come across

Post  Darth Novotnus Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:21 am

Sometimes my party members switch between light side and dark side for no reason, a couple times Bastilla was dark while kannos magically became light sided.

Didn't you use KSE to edit their influence? If so, it will affect this way, even in unmodded TSL.

And the last one is where I am stuck, Im at the end of the game when you have to enter the jedi temple again, except the doors that lead into it won't let me enter, the blue text doesnt show up and im stuck in the streets, very annoying as I want to finish this play through and then try dark side......

Download: http://www.d-ex-d.com/962cor.mod and put to your Modules folder - that should help.
Darth Novotnus
Darth Novotnus

Back to top Go down

Post  somenoob Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:11 pm

nope i didnt use kse to edit that, just to give my character a few more useful feats and powers to help me out, o and maybe a few thousand credits so i can buy those crystals, beyond that, nothing else.

and ill try the new module and hope that works........

somenoob

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down