thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug Overview

4 posters

Go down

Bug Overview Empty Bug Overview

Post  Gregthegen Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:18 pm

I forgot some of the bugs I posted earlier, but here are the ones I remember.

---------------------
First Mission:
1. (Intermediate) There seemed a hint of a mini-quest on the first mission to give Tsig her blaster, but when I communicated with her, she didn't seem to show any signs of that ever happening.

2. (Intermediate) Some of the Alien Characters had no voice, when they clearly could have one. (wookie, etc).

3. (Major) The intro sequence to the module replayed every time I would load a save from it.
-----------------------------------
Gameplay:

1. (Major) Screen always resizes to a box when starting TJM. I have a widescreen monitor, and this never happened to me on TSL before.

2. (Major) Live Cutscenes's camera goes through walls and is distracting.

3. (Major) On certain planets, the area below the map is visible, the most distracting (as I thought there was no way across for a second) was the Ice planet. (There was only one instance where seeing through the map was cool and helped the game, and that was on M4-78B.)

4. (Major) On Certain planets. (Telos, near bastila's rescue,Etti IV (going into another module, though a sideways looking door etc) you could walk through the ground/ or the ground was invisible on one side, but solid on the other.

5. (Major) When I go to change my lightsaber crystal color, the game crashes, but not if I change any other lightsaber accessories.

6. (Minor) Very fiew of the characters even have an overhead message saying, "This jawa glares at you", the soldier ignores you. And just turn when you click on them, they are immersion-breaking.

7. (Intermediate) On the map screen, many of the markers show people and locations no longer valid. (Kex's location, The Valley of the Dark lords, etc.
-------------------------------------------
The Eagle:

1. (Intermediate) Several objects, including a console near Tsig, a box in your room etc, were floating a foot from the ground.

2. (Very Minor) Only one of the characters on the Eagle looks like he is doing something, perhaps adding some walk scripts for several of the characters' assistants would be nice.

3. (Major)I can't seem to find Loloa (my apprentice) on the ship.'

4.(Major) Canderous dialogue with Revan stops after one line, and multiple copies of him are produced.

5. (Major) Tsig's face dissapears during certain cutscenes.
----------------------
Etti IV:

1. (Intermediate) Floating Pots blocking access to another area is very distracting. (Forest)

------------------------
Aid Station:

(Minor) The first character you meet there when you get off the ship, (A republic officer/assistant) has no dialogue, I found this very strange.

(To be updated as I remember more)

======================
Personally I love this modification, I think it is the best one out there for TSL at the moment, and I want to support it with all that I have.

If you would ever like to improve on, or add extra voices to written lines, I am available to record. I am a woman and have a good voice. I also have a brother who can do males if you wish him to. Email me at Battlestardog@hotmail.com or PM me on the board if you wish any more voices. While it will take longer, they will improve the quality of the mod even more than it's current greatness.

Last edited by Gregthegen on Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Gregthegen

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty Re: Bug Overview

Post  Darth Novotnus Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:34 pm

3. (Major) The intro sequence to the module replayed every time I would load a save from it.

Happenes in every location with introducing sequence - after loading game you have to watch the sequence again.

6. (Minor) Very fiew of the characters even have an overhead message saying, "This jawa glares at you", the soldier ignores you. And just turn when you click on them, they are immersion-breaking.

Some of them doesn't have any dialog, and a group of droids doesn't have names (Etti Residential Module).

3. (Major)I can't seem to find Loloa (my apprentice) on the ship.

Funny, I couldn't get rid of her : ) /see my bug list/

If you would ever like to improve on, or add extra voices to written lines

Personaly I would prefer to see some more written lines just to improve the plot, don't you thing it would be good? Ofcourse voicing some more lines would be great too.
Darth Novotnus
Darth Novotnus

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty stucks

Post  jackson0 Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:11 pm

HEEEEEEELLP

the game doenst work i can choose my character and i see the first video
then tsig appears an talks something after that i cant do enything

please help me

jackson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Trex Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:52 pm

jackson0 wrote:HEEEEEEELLP

the game doenst work i can choose my character and i see the first video
then tsig appears an talks something after that i cant do enything

please help me

Do you mean it freezes or you don;t know where to go.

To escape the first module, you need to interact with your bed.
Trex
Trex
Admin

https://thejedimastersmod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty stucks

Post  jackson0 Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:24 pm

tsig talks to me and i think i could anwer her but its not possilble yes i thinks its freezed because i can only see the face of my chosen character

jackson0

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty STUCK STUCK STUCK

Post  jackson0 Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:44 pm

HEY guys have you already found an reason for my problem?

PLEASE HELP

jackson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Trex Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:25 pm

jackson0 wrote:HEY guys have you already found an reason for my problem?

PLEASE HELP

Are you playing on Vista? This sounds familiar if you are.
Trex
Trex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty STUCK STUCK STUCK

Post  jackson0 Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 am

NO I PLAY IT ON XP

jackson0

Back to top Go down

Post  Trex Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:43 pm

Could you try something?- When Tsig speaks and you can't answer, try pressing 1 on your keyboard. Is there a reaction?
Trex
Trex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty New Game breaking bug and more general bugs.

Post  Gregthegen Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:48 pm

(Major) Rhan Var, (Playing Darkside), I am told by revan, "I am aware of the taint of freedon nadd upon you. I do not yet trust that it does not control some of your action.

"I respond, you reject the power I can bring to the front line?"

Immediatly afterwards, the conversation repeats, along with the same dialogue choice, in an endless cycle. So i choose one of the lighter-side choices and I was able to progress. I hope I didn't miss a chance to do any dark side stuff, but atleast I was able to go on by choosing the other.

(Minor), The sith or Jedi codes that I can teach to my apprentaces, do not give any LS or DS points, and can be given an infinite number of times. It is a good thing that you added, I just think that telling your apprentiace one or the other would garner some LS or DS points.

(Intermediate). The Bith in the Czerka compound was given a really violent responce by me when he tried to deny doing anythig to Tsig, I was hoping to pound the sucker into a pulp, however the dialogue ended and I was just left standing there, and the bith was still in "friendly" mode, is this a bug? I think if I killed the bith that would give me acess to the locker behind him, even if this isn't a bug, it would be nice to kill the bastard. Erm, sorry. I'm a die-hard darksider.

Gameplay:(Minor)Once I cross the threshold to become 75%dark, (and after the nhillis cutscene) TJM banner appears behind Nhillis, but not before. Before I kill Nhillis the screen is black save the options (load,save,options etc) on the right. I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it puzzles me. Anyway, Thanks again for the mod, I am enjoying playing it very much.

(Very Minor) "Chancellors Pilot on Cor says that the Docotr has a large amound of technicians. I can't remember if this was in her dialogue or in a plot tag, after all, it is a minor spelling issue.

(Very Very Minor) The benches on Cor are facing backwards blocking acess to several areas, now I know you added them purly for asthetics, I am just saying that if they were facing outwards, it would make more sense.

Gregthegen

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty HK-47 is gone...

Post  EGJason Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:23 am

Hey Guys,

I recently downloaded the mod and it's great however I am on M4-78-B and have found and destoyed all three Spy Droids and have returned to see Hk-47 however, he is missing which obviolsly would cause a problem....

Any Ideas?
And I Really don't want to have to start a new game...

Thanks,
EGJason

EGJason

Back to top Go down

Post  Trex Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:18 pm

EGJason wrote:Hey Guys,

I recently downloaded the mod and it's great however I am on M4-78-B and have found and destoyed all three Spy Droids and have returned to see Hk-47 however, he is missing which obviolsly would cause a problem....

Any Ideas?
And I Really don't want to have to start a new game...

Thanks,
EGJason

I'm afraid I've heard this one before and I'm not too sure what causes it. Hoping to find the solution soon.

In the meantime, if you have a load from the start of M4-78-B, it might be your best best to replay from there.
Trex
Trex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bug Overview Empty THanks Trex

Post  EGJason Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:56 pm

Alright thanks Trex Now if only I had a save before starting M4-78-B....

Oh Well, New Game Here I come....

Thanks anyway Though,
EGJason
"Your Local Evil Mastermind"

EGJason

Back to top Go down

Post  P--JawZ--K Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Thought of posting some bugs I have experienced from the brief time I could play TJM.

It's a super mod even though I couldn't play for very long. Knowing the contents of it
is enough to know that this is gonna be a great mod when most of the bugs are sorted out and fixed.

1. the voices of these character's either doesn't work or goes away:

Tsig -> works from time to time, and has computer voice
Teacher with pupils -> doesn't work at all
Wookie passenger -> Not even roarr on the Czerka ferry
Queen -> doesn't work at all
Mira -> doesn't work at all
HK-47 -> the "new" voice content doesn't work
Hk-50 -> doesn't work at all
Shadow -> doesn't work at all
Company delegate -> doesn't work at all (Keressan or whatever his name is)

2. The subtitle get's stuck on the screen with no black background on top,
but the botttom one shows

3. The bridge door on the Czerka ferry is attackable but you can hit forever but you can't get it opened

4.Bad Bastila texture, "granny" textures

5.Bad body models and textures on PC

6.When activating Tsig in Onderon Palace, she loops the "Delegates arrival" scene.

7.In the Inderon palace when they start to attack each other Tsig just get's frozen.

8.Everyone is fighting enlessly. Both in the palace and outside.

9.You can't attack a single person.

10.When you get outside the Onderon palace and talks to Tsig. and she joins my party she "clones her self and for a brief moment she has a twin.

11.Chrashes when playing "the escape from Onderon" movie.

These are the bugs I encountered when I played for a very short time. But I had about 24+- mods already installed. So I am going to test this on a clean installed TSL version and see if it changes anything. But other than that it ran smoothly, with no hick ups or anything like that.

P--JawZ--K

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum