thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot play the game at all - HELP!

Go down

Cannot play the game at all - HELP! Empty Cannot play the game at all - HELP!

Post  Sceers Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey guys,

I've downloaded EVERYTHING you need to play this mod. I have 2 hardrives, C: which is the origonal. And New Volume E: which is my new one, the one i put everything on such as games etc. When i use one of of these 5 installers lets say modules for example, is says it will go to C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules. The space it says is: Disc space needed: 21mb. Available disc space: 381mb <-- FOR C DRIVE. Now the thing is guys, on my C drive i dont have a lucas arts, or a swkotOR2. So i'm guessing my computer assumes it has. And of course i know C: doesn't, so i change the directory. When i got my new E drive i moved that lucas arts folder to my e drive/synced it in a way so my C: drive with barely a gig space will never be used. So i change the directory it is gonna go in, i change it to: E:\LucasArts\Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2 - The Sith Lords\Modules. And guess what guys, my E: drive has 373gb free space. so the message below the directory in the installation process should say: The space it says is: Disc space needed: 21mb. Available disc space: 373000(373gb). BUT IT DOESN'T. Even though i have changed the directory to the new E: drive with my created lucas arts folder, it keeps the space from the C: drive. So i go ahead and install, and it appears that when it's installing it all goes in the E: drive where it should, but it takes the space of my C: drive. So after installing all of them to the kotor folder on my e drive, where everything should go (and while this time during installing 5 of the set ups it takes it of my C drive, when it should take it of me E), I play kotor and it is sooo buggy! i get to the menu and its all messed up and untidy, it still says the jedi masters but a picture of revan in the corner of the screen, and when i create character i cannot see the list of types of jedis, i cannot see what the males / females look like, graphic parts blip around the screen, when i created my character which i cant see, i click play and it gets stuck on the loading screen. And the loading screen seems to be the only thing that looks the way it should.

guys,

HELP..

Sceers

Back to top Go down