thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The mod doesn´t start.

Go down

The mod doesn´t start. Empty The mod doesn´t start.

Post  Revan Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:55 am

Hi people! A foolish question: I have just installed all the six parts of the mod succesfully (movies, music, ...), but KotOR 2 starts as always, I don´t know how the mod begins, there isn´t a new "The Jedi Masters" screen, it is as before, in the original game you select the jedi ant you start in the ebon hawk and later in peragus. I haven´t read the walkthrough, so I don´t know if there is a part of the game in the mod or it is completely different. I mean, when you insert the CD, does it appear the new screen, or does it appear later in the main menu with Sion/Nihilus/Traya? Or is there anything wrong in the installation? What I want to know is how to play TJM, how to start the mod. I would be grateful for some help. Thanks!

Revan

Back to top Go down

The mod doesn´t start. Empty Re: The mod doesn´t start.

Post  Trex Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:54 pm

As soon as you click 'new game' from the main menu, you should be taken to a new set of player characters to choose from. If this doesn't happen, I'm not too sure what the problem might be.

My only suspicion is that you may have installed inot the wrong directory. It should be C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Modules & C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\Override etc.

Might there be a reason for your directories being different?
Trex
Trex
Admin

https://thejedimastersmod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:07 am

The problem is solved, because I used directly the direction by default "c:\Program Files\...", but I am Spanish, and in Spanish is "c:\Archivos de programa\LucasArts...", I have to specify the direction for a correct installation, so the installation was good but the files were in another place, that´s why the mod didn´t begin. That problem is solved but I have another one, I start the mod, but there aren´t dialog options, the space for the different dialog options is empty, so I don´t know what the different characters say and what to answer, I click "1" but I don´t know what I am saying. I have installed twice and I have the same problem. A bug? Have I to download the files again?

Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Trex Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:44 am

I think that's another problem to do with it being spanish.

Is there some setting where the language can be changed? Switching it to english may solve the problem.
Trex
Trex
Admin

https://thejedimastersmod.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Revan Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm

Then I think the only one chance is to uninstall the game and to reinstall, choosing the English language option when installing. I don´t know any other possibility. confused

Revan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down