thejedimasters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Suggestions

Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Some Suggestions

Post  HK67 Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:19 am

After playing through 95% of the mod, I thought I could share somethings with you guys Smile

This isn't as much of bug as it is an annoyance. The mod is great, don't get me wrong, but it seems that are rarely ever any enemies to fight. By the time I got Revan, I was only level 4! Not only that, the monsters you encounter in the beginning (on the locked side of the Mandalorian Camp) are too high of a level to hit while you are there. I just did the addlevel cheat, but in the new patch, maybe you could add more enemies you encounter. They shouldn't just be randomly placed, they could be servants of Kannos or just Banshee's and Screamers and Rakghouls, who could help give you information about Revan and foreshadow future events etc.

Another thing I found, is that the planets are sometimes short as you don't have to do many quests to get whoever in your party and then leave. In the next patch, maybe you could add more quests that are mandatory before you can get your party member (or whatever else you have to do) and leave the planet. I think all the planets could be bit a longer, but Telos could be made a lot longer. Maybe you should be able to go to the planet, run errands for Bastilla, and then she gets captured and you have to help her. I think the Czerka ship could have more to do it on it before you go to sleep, maybe you can do some quests before you can go to sleep? With the spoiler walk through, I breezed through the game, and I only have Coruscant, Rhen Var, and the Final Battle to go. So the planets could be a little longer.

More diverse enemies. I do like the Banshee's and Screamers, they were well made. More grunts would be cool to see. Maybe you could encounter members of 'the company'.

Custom items would be really great to see. Robes, armor, weapons, special Syyth light sabers you can loot off of Banshee's and Screamer's, and more drops would be nice.

All in all, I really liked playing through what I have played through. It still seems like something is missing, but then again, this is coming from a guy who can't even mod himself Razz If I could rates this out of ten, I'd give it an 8/10, since most of my gripes aren't that big of a deal. I can't wait for the next patch, and hopefully you could do more mods like these. Maybe a prequel to this for KOTOR? Good luck with everything!

-HK67

HK67

Back to top Go down

Some Suggestions Empty Zone for a shop and sidequests

Post  Mablus Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:37 am

I would thinking if yea can make a new zone like on Kotor with the new area with the shop keeper that sells rare items something like that?

Mablus

Back to top Go down